Monday 17 December 2012

Did you hear about this?

I've decided that that there are so many artists and small businesses out there that every so often I'll do a little shout out. If you are reading my blog and you have a small business, please send me an email. I'll be sure to let people know! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today's shout out is to to David MacCoubrey.

When I first launched 2dash3. Dave was sending me messages via facebook giving me amazing tips. I Remember starting my page and Dave walked me through my set up. I had no clue what i was doing, All I knew was I loved making jewelry, having somebody who can navigate you through the business world, allows you to be more efficient when making your introduction into the highly competitive world of business. Dave allows you to be the bell of the ball (in the internet world) . 

Dave is patient and a walking dictionary when it comes to business. The best part was he did this all through messaging me on facebook. I would see him online and say, Hey Dave, what do you think about this? Dave would give me the pros and cons and be sure to let me know how awesome he thought I was doing. To a person just starting out in the business world, his encouragement meant so much. Even with his busy schedule, Dave always makes time to answer my questions with honesty and listens too all my hesitations bringing me to a "next step". I have included his web address below,  Send some love his way by liking his page.




Sirf Web Marketing Strategies



Mission
To create clean and clear strategies to help people market their businesses effectively.
Description
We offer a variety of services, including Social Media Marketing, Web Development, Graphic/Print Design, Logo Design, Photography, Copy Editing and much more. Sirf will be offering services in the Penticton and Okanagan areas.

We look forward to working with you! We are your all-in-one media solutions provider!

~~~~~~~~~


Dave also has a second business with his partner in crime Lisa, take  a look











No comments:

Post a Comment